How Hy-Vee uses Zipline to engage employees and deliver personalized communication to the field
In March 2020, the Hy-Vee team made the decision to partner with Zipline. Days later, non-essential retail businesses began closing due to Covid-19 and essential businesses were flooded with customers looking to stock up on supplies.
In the midst of the pandemic, learn how Hy-Vee was able to:
- Launch Zipline to its 80,000 employees in just two weeks
- Keep communications personal and targeted
- Alert employees in real-time when there are important updates, product recalls or tasks
- Share accurate information about health and safety policies and procedures
- Constantly innovate with Zipline as a trusted partner